Sports Mouth Guards
Wearing a sports guard is crucial to protecting your teeth and gums when playing a sport. When you’re not playing, keeping your mouth guard clean and fresh is just as important. With Ola Fresh cleaning solution, athletes can protect their oral health and hygiene while preventing oral injuries.
Common Mouth Guard Problems
With regular use, guards commonly face issues like:
- Discoloration and yellow stains
- Residue and plaque build-up
- Bad odors
- A bad taste
These issues can make a guard unhealthy and uncomfortable to wear. If teeth are exposed to a dirty guard for long periods, it may increase the risk of tooth damage and cause lingering bad breath. Regular cleaning is the best way to prevent these problems and protect teeth.
Ola Fresh Is the Best Way to Clean Your Sports Mouth Guard
Unlike denture cleaning products with abrasive and harsh ingredients, Ola Fresh is a gentle solution for all kinds of dental appliances. With simple daily soaking, our professional strength guard cleaner removes stains, freshens breath, and prevents build-up that can harm your oral health.
Household products like mouthwash, hydrogen peroxide, or vinegar might seem like great shortcuts, but products that aren’t designed to clean dental appliances are far less effective and often damaging. Ola Fresh is formulated for the deepest clean with the gentlest action, so athletes can protect their teeth on both sides of the guard.
How to Clean a Mouth Guard with Ola Fresh
To clean your sports guard:
- Gently rinse after wearing to remove debris.
- Add a packet of Ola Fresh to about one cup of warm water, stir, and let it sit for three minutes.
- Submerge and soak your mouthguard for up to 30 minutes.
- Before putting it in your mouth or a storage container, rinse it thoroughly.
Helpful Tips and Tricks
For the best results:
- Clean your mouth guard daily to remove stains and prevent odor before it can occur.
- Do not use a regular toothbrush and toothpaste. Abrasive toothpaste and harsh bristles can damage the device. If you need to dislodge debris, gently use a soft-bristle toothbrush.
- It is okay to leave your sports guard in Ola Fresh when not in use, or you can keep it in its storage container (rinse and let it dry first).
- Don’t use harsh household cleaning products on a discolored mouth guard. These can damage it and pose health risks.
- Don’t boil your mouth guard. This can warp the material.
Ola Fresh Customers Love the Results
Select the Supply That’s Right for You
Choose from a 3-month, 6-month, or 12-month supply of Ola Fresh.
Short Time Freshness
Good Time Freshness
Long Time Freshness
Bundle and save!
Keep Your Athletic Mouth Guard Fresh for Every Game
No matter what kind of sport you play, Ola Fresh denture cleaner solution can give you a more hygienic, ready-to-use mouth guard experience. Clean stains, protect against tooth decay, and keep your guard fresh between uses in just 30 minutes a day. Order your first supply today and discover the difference a good cleanser makes.