When you’re wearing a retainer every day, it’s important to make sure it’s well maintained. Ola Fresh is a powerful dental appliance cleanser that’s safe for daily use and can keep any type of retainer clean, clear, and minty fresh.
Common Issues with Retainers
Retainers are made from a material that molds to your upper palate, combined with a wire that keeps your teeth from shifting. These parts can potentially develop plaque build-up and trap food particles, leading to odors. Clear retainers can also discolor and develop cloudiness. These issues can negatively impact your oral health and even reduce the effectiveness of your retainer over time.
Ola Fresh Is a Powerful Solution for Oral Retainer Cleaning
Ola Fresh has the reliable cleaning power needed to protect your oral dental appliance, protect your oral health and eliminate odors. While some other denture cleaner products use harsh ingredients or abrasive materials, Ola Fresh uses retainer-safe ingredients in a simple soaking solution. The loose powder is also more efficient than cleansing tablets, which take longer to dissolve.
Many people brush their retainer with a regular toothbrush, but this can damage the device. A soft-bristle toothbrush can be used briefly and gently to remove debris, but Ola Fresh is a smart cleanser that prevents scratching and clouding.
These are just a few of the many reasons Ola Fresh is recommended by dental professionals for temporary and permanent retainers.
The Benefits of Using Ola Fresh
Ola Fresh denture cleaner offers a variety of benefits for retainers, including:
- Restored clarity: Removing biofilm and residue helps eliminate cloudiness, while soaking helps prevent damage
- Gentle, natural cleaning: Retainer-friendly ingredients gently remove plaque while maintaining the device’s original shape.
- Improved retainer lifespan: Protecting your device means more time before you need a new retainer.
- Fresher breath: Removing biofilm prevents bad odor, and Ola Fresh leaves a subtle mint scent. These are odors mouthwash alone cannot correct.
- Better health: A clean retainer supports a clean mouth, potentially preventing issues like tooth decay down the line.
How to Use Ola Fresh as a Retainer Cleaner
To cleanse your retainer:
- Rinse your retainer and gently dislodge any debris (using a soft-bristled brush at most). Do not scrub.
- Mix one packet of OlaFresh into one cup of slightly warm water. Stir and let sit for about three minutes.
- Submerge your retainer and let it sit for up to 30 minutes (per day).
- Before returning it to your mouth, rinse thoroughly with water.
- When not in use, it’s safe to leave your retainer in the solution, including overnight.
Testimonials from Satisfied Customers
Shop Ola Fresh Dental Appliance Cleanser Today
Ola Fresh cleansing solution is available as a 3-month, 6-month, or 12-month supply.
Short Time Freshness
Good Time Freshness
Long Time Freshness
Bundle and save!
Best Practices for Cleaning Your Retainer
For a clean retainer in good condition, follow these tips:
- Never use harmful chemicals to remove stains. Even household products like vinegar, baking soda, and hydrogen peroxide could damage the device and pose risks.
- Do not boil your retainer to sanitize it, as this may deform it and may affect proper fit.
- Always treat it gently, without scrubbing or scraping.
- Soaking a retainer daily is ideal for preventing stains, removing odor, and avoiding damage.
Switch to Ola Fresh Removable Dental Appliance Cleanser Today
Ola Fresh is an effective, non-abrasive solution that will leave your oral retainer clean, clear, and fresh. To discover how our cleaning solution can improve your oral health, protect your retainer and simplify the cleaning process, buy your first supply of Ola Fresh today.