With an Invisalign aligner or other clear aligner, maintenance is important. Over time, it can collect debris and develop biofilm, putting your teeth at risk and causing issues like bad breath and a foul taste. Ola Fresh aligner cleaner quickly cleans away buildup and other lingering issues, protecting your teeth and your aligner.
Common Issues with Aligners
Aligners are typically made from a flexible, molded plastic. With daily use, this material can easily develop stains. Microbial growth and scratches from improper care can make your aligner look cloudy and opaque. These issues ruin the “invisible” look, leaving teeth looking dull and yellow.
Aligner problems can negatively affect your oral hygiene, causing odor and potentially encouraging bacterial growth. It doesn’t matter how well you brush your teeth if you wear a dirty appliance over them.
Ola Fresh Is an Effective Cleaning Solution Recommended by Dental Professionals
Ola Fresh denture cleaner protects your aligner and mouth, eliminating unwanted odors and promoting good oral health. The powder dissolves faster than tablets and is gentler than other retainer cleaner products, with no abrasive or harsh ingredients.
There’s also no need to use a toothbrush with Ola Fresh, which can wear down the material and leave a cloudy aligner. For a clean dental appliance, simply submerge it in the patented solution and let it work.
The Benefits of Ola Fresh’s Aligner Cleaning Solution
Some of the benefits of using Ola Fresh to clean your aligner or oral retainer include:
- Good dental health: Daily cleaning protects against microorganisms that might cause cavities, etc.
- Odor prevention: Ola Fresh eliminates odor-causing film and imparts a subtle mintiness for a fresh aligner and better breath.
- Restored transparency: Gentle soaking prevents scratching or clouding, and regular aligner cleaning keeps them crystal clear and free of food and coffee stains.
- Combats buildup: Soaking removes accumulated plaque and calcium buildup.
Customers Rave About Ola Fresh
Order Ola Fresh Today
Choose from a 3-month, 6-month or 12-month supply of our cleansing solution.
Short Time Freshness
Good Time Freshness
Long Time Freshness
Bundle and save!
How to Clean Your Aligner With Ola Fresh
To use Ola Fresh:
- Rinse your aligner and gently dislodge any stuck food residue or debris. Don’t brush or scrub.
- Mix one Ola Fresh packet with warm water, stir and let it sit for 3 minutes.
- Soak your aligner for up to 30 minutes daily.
- Rinse the clean retainer or aligner thoroughly before putting it back in your mouth.
- When you’re not wearing it, it’s safe to leave your aligner in the solution, even overnight.
Tips and Best Practices for Dental Appliance Cleaning
To keep your oral device at its best:
- Never use harsh household chemicals or ingredients (bleach, white vinegar, hydrogen peroxide) for aligner cleaning.
- Always use gentle cleaning, using a soft-bristled toothbrush only to dislodge debris.
- Don’t try to sanitize your aligner by boiling. This will warp it and ruin the carefully fitted shape.
- Soak your aligner daily for the best clarity and lifespan.
Start Using Ola Fresh to Clean and Protect Your Removable Dental Appliance
Whether it’s aligners, retainers, mouth guards or other TMJ devices, cleaning doesn’t have to be complicated. Shop now to discover how Ola Fresh denture cleaner can simplify the process and boost your oral care.